Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Its Finally Finished

Ok, so before I share my new photos of the store and window, I wanted to apologize for my lack of grammatical skill and my lazy spelling. Usually, when i post a blog, I'm in a hurry to get it up...I am an artist, and designer, and as a good artist and designer I need an editor....lol I don't have one on here so please forgive!! :)

Thanks ! ! ! ! ! !

Ok, so here is the pics from the new window and a few cute new store displays :) Enjoy!!

This is the new counter display, inspired by amy butlers new fabric!!

Shot one of the new window, forgive the glare, Ill try to get some night shots without the glare.

This is the side view, no glare, just a not perfect angle. Special thanks to the fabulous Barb from Footloose for the great vintage hat boxes, and nighties.


And finally, we caved and got more Stonewall Kitchen Items in.....they are just to yummy!! Raspberry & Strawberry Muffin Mixes, Strawberry Waffle Mix & Jam!! YUMMY!!!

Ok, well that is it for today I need to go print samples for my sales reps!!

Ciao

4 Comments:

Blogger Alice Adair said...

As always, your displays are simply stellar. :)

I just picked up a collection of novels at auction by R.H. Davis and was surprised to find several of them illustrated by Gibson, along with a dedication to him and his wife, and a foreward he penned. Don't you just love it when books picked up for a song are so full of delightful treasures?

~ adair

April 28, 2008 at 7:13 PM  
Blogger Wendy Christensen said...

HI - I just discovered your paper/designs at a local shop and had to dash home and look you up online! Oh too fun! I am loving your stuff :)

September 3, 2008 at 6:45 PM  
Blogger ShabbyInTheCity said...

Beautiful! I found your site a couple of years ago with that beautiful green door and pink and red wreaths! So I am glad to see you have a blog and have saved you to favs :)

October 27, 2008 at 5:53 AM  
Blogger Draffin Bears said...

What a beautiful shop and blog you have. I have enjoyed my visit and just love the Gibson Girls theme.

Carolyn

March 28, 2009 at 1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home