Thursday, February 28, 2008

Three Designs, for three very different people...




So I thought I would share with you some current projects...

Please note these are just "proof" shots so there may be a spelling issue in the designs, or they are yet to be completed.

First I wanted to share a wedding invitation. Yes it says Carr!! Its for my business partner Elizabeth....I'm so happy for her. She wanted to do something bold, bright, classic, with a twist. So I designed a three panel raised invite, in poppy & sapphire blue. With a buck silhouette & laurel wreath, accented with a clear swarovski crystal.



Next is a logo development project for a wonderful woman in Cleveland, Ohio. This is for her new venture "Fragrance & Fancies" a lavender sachet business she has sort of fallen into. I'm so excited for her, and this logo fits her perfect.


And finally a save the date for my sister. Wait till you see the invitations. Her colors are petal & chocolate. The actual finished date card receives 2 pink swarovski crystals in the frame around the monogram.


OK, well i hope you enjoy!!

Check in tomorrow when you can see why I have not been posting for a week. Lots of cleaning and organizing has been going on around the Green Velvet.
Have a tremendous Thursday!!

Ciao!!

(PS.. did i mention that i am so excited that the spell checking button is now fixed on my blogger so i can actually not offend all of you fine people with my horrendous spelling)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home