Tuesday, February 5, 2008


I thought I would share a picture of our wonderful display at the January 2008 Dallas Gift Show. We are very excited to be featured in the Portico Collection Showroom on the 5th floor of the Trade Center Building. It truly is one of the nicest showrooms. If you are a retailer you should check them out.

you should really visit..

We met some wonderful companies while we were there.
Click on there links below to discover some great finds.
Lollia
A delectibly delicious bath and body line. Its so great its one of the only bath lines we have carried non-stop since we opened Green Velvet.
Bluewick
These are a lil modern for our store to carry, but I personally purchase them for use in my own home.
Nicole Renee Atelier
Such a charming woman and fabulous candles
ME! Bath
This whimsical ice cream scoop shaped bath fizz
is a pure indulgence.
I'm a guy and loved the lavender samples we recieved.

Well I hope you enjoyed our fun lil..blip.. for the day!
More tomorrow......
I smell a craft project.

"The purpose of life is to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly & without fear for newer and richer experience."
-Eleanor Roosevelt

Ciao- Brice Corder, Designer Green Velvet Glitters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home