Thursday, February 21, 2008

My deepest appologies....

Hello all..... So sorry it took so long to post!! It has been a crazy snow ridden week. I wanted to give you something to see, so i will post a picture of a wedding cake topper I did for a wonderful bride to be. Her wedding colors are red & black. I hope you enjoy.

this first picture is a close up of the fabulous vintage image i discovered that worked perfectly. You can also see the wax coated flowers from the bride to be's, Grandmother's Cake Topper that I incorporated , there are also flowers from the bride's mother as well.
Here is the shot of the entire toppe finished it measure approx 14" tall and 10" wide. You can see the vintage lamp base i used as the base to this topper.

ok, so i was in picture mode, and decided to try and catch some daytime shots of my new window dislplay. The glare is very bad but you can get an idea.
Its the "Tale of Peter Rabbit". With a garden of vegtables made of tissue paper & a tissue paper tree, with foam leaves. I will try and take better shots one evening this week so you can see it without the glare. Hope you enjoy!!


So I hope that was worth the 5 days of no posts, i promise to try harder to post more often.

Have a great night and if your in the mid-west be careful this eve & tomorrow am when you are out & about in the winter storm.
Ciao-

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Vicki said...

Another fabulous window display, can't wait to come see it!!! You out did yourself on the caketopper!!!

February 22, 2008 at 8:30 PM  
Blogger Cabin 19 Supply Company said...

Brice, as always from you, another beautiful, fun and whimsical window! Love it! Brings back wonderful childhood memories of a cherished Peter Rabbit book and bunny I received in my Easter basket. Thank you!
Lisa

February 24, 2008 at 3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home